Generally, there are 5 types of investors who consider the purchase of real estate as an income producer and long term strategy for generational wealth.
· First Time Investor – Usually has little or no experience and wants guidance to make wise purchases
· Move Up Investor – Possibly already has a home that can be rented and purchasing a Move Up home is their strategy for wealth development
· Portfolio Investor -- Is probably the most common investor and has experience. Has goals of purchasing a home every 1 to 3 years
· Performance Investor – Purchases one or more properties per year and has quite a bit of experience
· Rehab & Resell – Purchases as often as possible and has quite a bit of experience. Normally looking for REO, short sale and probate properties. Not looking to buy and hold