Searching to buy your first home?Buying your first home is a big deal. But it can also be a bit scary. It's in your best interest to have an experienced real estate agent looking out for your top interests, and you'll probably need some expert guidance along the way. With my knowledge and experience in the Edmond and Oklahoma City Market area, I'm absolutely trained and equipped to provide assistance with purchasing your first home.
Not all REALTORS® are equally able to help YOU find your first home. My dedication to you, my client, is what sets me apart. When you hire Redbud Realty & Associates to help with your first home purchase, here's what you can expect:
• I'll lead you through each stage while you're buying your home. From finding the ideal house among all the houses available in Edmond, to providing guidance on the closing costs involved.
• I'm the local specialist, and can assist you with establishing a shopping list of amenities you want in your neighborhood, school district, and your home.
• I'll walk you through the overwhelming financial components of buying a house, including the multiple mortgages and home buying programs accessible.
• I will make sure you see all the homes that look like a good fit, and closely watch all fresh listings.
• Basically, I will do everything in my power to make sure your home buying process is stress-free.I'm ready to work for you -- finding the perfect home in the Edmond area is my business!
|Didn't see the perfect house for you here? Just give me a quick call at 405-216-0020 and I'll share a list of all the houses in the area that fits your needs. Also, make sure you ask for a copy of my step-by-step flow chart of the Buying Process.|